How to have a good night sleep?
- Turning down lights about an hour before bed to signal to the body that it’s time to relax.
- Stay away from the computer, iPad, and smart phone before you go to bed. As the blue light emitted by these devices seems to trick the body into thinking its daytime.
- Meals have to be taken at least three hours before bedtime. Liquids will also need to be limited during the hours before sleep. However, having a small snack that includes protein and carbohydrate shortly before bedtime can be beneficial.
- Having a comfortable mattress and pillows is important for getting a good night’s sleep. Therefore, it is essential to buy a good quality mattress or pillows to suits your needs. Check out our range of mattress and pillows here (link to products).
- A cool room temperature or a ventilated room with fresh air, a clean room, a dark and quiet room, is important for a good night’s sleep too.
- Having a comfortable clean sheet will certainly complement the rest of the points listed above to improve your sleep.