A Beautiful Lawn Doesn’t Happen by Itself
- DO rotate your mattress as needed, this will promote even wear.
- DO use an appropriate frame and center support on queen and king size sets to ensure validation of your warranty.
- DO let your new sleep set “air” upon removal from its plastic packaging. Discard the plastic wrapping on your mattress as soon as possible, to prevent possible suffocation to a child or pets.
- DO keep your bedding clean and use a mattress pad. Stains, soiling, fluid penetration or other signs of abuse may void the warranty and make your bedding ineligible for repair or replacement.
- DO replace the foundation when purchasing a new mattress to provide the proper support for your new mattress.
- DON’T remove the production tag at the head of your mattress as this has the identification needed to establish your warranty rights.
- DON’T bend excessively or jump on your mattress under any circumstances. Such treatment may damage the mattress or boxspring.
- DON’T use the handles of the mattress for lifting, carrying or moving. The handles are meant only for positioning the mattress. Always carry the mattress by the sides.
- DON’T allow your mattress to get wet. Any liquids, water or other fluids may damage upholstery causing materials to compress. It is highly recommended that you protect your mattress with a waterproof mattress pad.